From materials, supplies, concrete, and lumber to construction services and property development, your projects take a lot from start to finish. Shouldn’t you earn rewards for all of it? We think so.
Sunpro Rewards is the first program of its kind, where contractors earn points every time they make a qualified purchase with a participating Clyde company, including Sunpro, Geneva Rock Products, Sunroc Corporation, and W.W. Clyde & Co. What are you waiting for? Sign up today and start reaping the benefits of your rewards in no time.
It’s simple. With no minimum required for number of purchases or amount spent, all customers with an account at a participating Clyde Company are eligible to sign up for Sunpro Rewards.
How to Get Started
Contact your sales representative from any of the participating companies—Sunpro, Geneva Rock Products, Sunroc Corporation or W.W. Clyde & Co.—and they’ll get you enrolled and earning points in no time or click “Enroll” on the login page at rewards.sunroc.com. After enrollment, every qualified purchase you make with a participating company is eligible for point accrual. Pay that invoice within credit account terms, and the points are yours. As a Sunpro Rewards participant, you’ll receive a unique login and password to Rewards.Sunpro.com where you can access information about invoices, payments and current points balance. You can even redeem your points online.
The formula for earning points is easy: pay your invoice in full within credit account terms and receive 1 point per dollar spent on qualifying materials purchases. For construction services, you receive 1 point for every 4 dollars spent. Points and invoices are tracked online in the Rewards Account page. As a Sunpro Rewards participant, you will have a unique login and password to access your company’s rewards account. The Rewards Account page is updated daily to reflect payments, new charges and points balance. Sunpro Rewards points never expire, as long as you remain a current customer in good standing.
Point Deductions and Late Payments
- Invoices paid outside of terms will not earn points and may result in a points deduction.
- An invoice paid 1-30 days past the due date will not earn points and will not result in a points deduction.
- An invoice paid 31-60 days past the due date will result in 1x the point value deducted from the total earned points.
- An invoice paid 61-90 days past the due date will result in 2x the point value deducted from the total earned points.
- An invoice paid 91-120 days past the due date will result in 3x the point value deducted from the total earned points.
- An invoice paid more than 120 days past the due date will result in 4x the point value deducted from the total earned points.
- Partial unpaid amounts less than 50% of the invoice will also result in a reduction of points explained above.
- You cannot earn points with partial payments, but how late your payment is will be based on when 50% of the invoice has been paid.
All lumber, trusses, millwork, insulation, garage doors, windows, concrete, sand, gravel, masonry products, and construction services purchased from a participating company are eligible for points. If you have further questions about qualifying purchases or payments and what it means for your Rewards Account, please contact your sales representative.
Redeeming your Sunpro Rewards points is simple. Once logged in to the Sunpro Rewards website, click ‘Rewards Catalog’ and make your selection based on your redeemable points balance.
Sunpro Rewards points are broken into two categories: earned and redeemable. The earned category includes points from all qualifying purchases and payments from any of the four participating companies. Redeemable points are what you can actually apply toward a reward. At least half of the points redeemed must be from Sunpro.
Redeemable vs Earned points chart
Redeem your points toward one of our three options, including a spot on an all-inclusive, Sunpro-sponsored trip, a travel voucher redeemable at a Columbus Travel, or a gift card of your choice. When you redeem your points toward a travel voucher, you will receive an electronic travel voucher. Print the voucher and redeem it at Sunpro’s preferred travel agency.
Your account dashboard is where you will find all the information you need about your points balance, outstanding invoices and other account-specific details. To view your dashboard, click on “Rewards Account”.
- User: cannot redeem points, but has view-only access to the account.
- Super User: All Access. Can redeem points and create other “User” accounts.
Once enrolled, your sales rep or rewards administrator will provide you with a unique username (your email address) and password. Go to rewards.sunroc.com to log in, explore your Account Dashboard and peruse the Rewards Catalog. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to review and accept the program’s terms and conditions. Once you have accepted the terms and conditions, you will be prompted to update your user profile, which includes changing the default password. Follow the instructions as prompted.
Items to Note
- If your account is closed for any reason, including lack of purchases over an extended period of time, all points are forfeited.
Governments and municipalities may not be eligible to earn rewards.
- Any tax liability is the responsibility of the participants.
The customer account that was invoiced is the account that will receive the points. (Points are non-transferable)